09.00 - 16.00Contact Details
Si Chang Palace was built during the reign of King Rama V as a summer palace. The compound started building in 1889 to be a summer palace for royal members. But all the constructions were ceased as Thailand and French relationship got strain as France invaded the island which led to the cancellation of all construction in 1892. The landscaping of the palace compound was carefully planned with residential quarters, lawns, pools, and swamps designed and located in ascending tiers from the beach up to the top of the hill, alternated with frangipani trees (Plumeria acuminata) of different colors.
Opening hours: 9am-4pm
Contact: TAT Office 038-427-667, 038-428-750, 038-423-990
Getting there: Travel the port at Sriracha district and take ferry to Si Chang island. Ferry departs hourly with 50 baht tickets.